Reschedule and Refund Policies
Last updated: May 27, 2021
Thank you for using iSaveLives!
The following terms are applicable for any products or services that you purchased with iSaveLives.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Reschedule and Refund Policy:
- AED refers to an Automated External Defibrillator offered for sale on the Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to iSaveLives, 4633 Coit Rd Suite 320A, Frisco, TX 75035.
- CPR Course refers to BLS, ACLS, PALS, CPR/AED, and CPR/AED/First Aid Courses.
- Merchandise refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase CPR Courses, AED, or Merchandise from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to iSaveLives, accessible from isavelives.net
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Reschedule and Refund Rights
Individual CPR Courses
Payment is required to register for a BLS, CPR/AED or CPR/AED/First Aid course and the payment is non-refundable.
For all CPR Courses, rescheduling a course is permitted up to 24 hours prior to the course time. Rescheduling may be done using the link provided in Your confirmation e-mail. In the event the reschedule link is not working or the confirmation e-mail is inaccessible, You may contact Us:
No CPR Course rescheduling will be permitted less than 24 hours prior to the course start time.
Group CPR Courses
A Group CPR course is designated as a class that is arranged by You to take place at an off-site location with a designated number of participants. You are entitled to cancel Your Group CPR course when You notify iSaveLives no later than 14 days prior to the scheduled event. A cancellation notification made within 14 days of the scheduled event may incur a cancellation fee of no more than 25% of the contract amount.
Minimum Number of Participants
Group CPR courses require a minimum number of participants. The number of minimum participants varies depending on the specific CPR course. Per the contract between iSaveLives and You, billing will be based on the minimum number of participants even if less participants are available at the time of service.
Billing for Additional Participants
In the event the number of participants exceeds the original number as defined in the contract, each additional participant will be charged a fee agreed upon by ISaveLives and You. If necessary, the contract may be updated at the time of service.
AED orders will not be placed with our third-party manufacturer or distributor until payment has been received by iSaveLives.
AED orders may not be cancelled once payment has been made and the order has been processed.
AED orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Merchandise is items purchased from iSaveLives such as T-shirts, water bottles, pens, etc. Merchandise does not include AEDs or CPR courses – please refer to the AED and CPR Course sections of this Reschedule and Refund Policies for AED and CPR Course policies. Merchandise purchased from iSaveLives may be returned for a full refund. In order for the Merchandise to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Merchandise was purchased in the last 7 days,
- the Merchandise is in the original packaging, and
- the Merchandise is in new and unworn condition.
The following Merchandise cannot be returned:
- Merchandise made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- Merchandise which has been altered, washed, or damaged due to handling or abuse.
- Merchandise which is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
We do not offer Merchandise to be purchased directly from our Website or third-party distributors. Merchandise is only offered for sale at a sanctioned iSaveLives location. Any purchase of an iSaveLives merchandise from any source other than a sanctioned iSaveLives location will not be subject to Our Reschedule and Refund Policies. In these cases, please refer to the return and refund policy of the entity of which the iSaveLives merchandise was purchased.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Merchandise to Us. You should send the Merchandise at the following address:
9555 Lebanon Rd Suite 304
Frisco, TX 75035
We cannot be held responsible for Merchandise damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Merchandise or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Reschedule and Refund Policies, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://isavelives.net/contact/
- By mail: 9555 Lebanon Rd Suite 304 Frisco, TX 75035 USA